2012年12月25日星期二

The thing that Skyrim needs above all is vampires

After dabbling from the Xbox 360 elite version of Skyrim at launch, Recently i started playing earnestly using the pc. The feeling becomes absolutely bonkers when you have access to your favorite fiddly settings with weird names such as "ambient occlusion" and "60 fps". What really turns Skyrim right many different game, though, has usage of mods. Well, yes, duh.

Certainly, you'll find all kinds creepy mods featuring naked girls and 10 , 000 intricately sculpted hairstyles pulled on the heads of Korean pop stars. Go beyond those, however, and you will identify that additionally , there are some great mods that add fun content or slur over the limited total well being conditions can mar an event whenever they accumulate over many hours.

Unfortunately, the majority of the mods i always are actually seeking simply don't exist. If someone available could hesitate on porting naked Witcher 2 models to Skyrim of sufficient length to crank many of these bad boys out I'd love.

Combine the tram ride from Half-Life with Epcot Center's Noreweigan-themed attraction Maelstrom. Add a pinch of Toobin'. By way of pinch, What i'm saying is add all Toobin'. The tubes (toobs?), the rednecks with shotguns, the floating six packs, understanding that music.

I prefer skeletons. A good deal. The issue is that their proportions are all screwed up in Skyrim. Am i really meant to believe that skeletons are that big? Get by it, Bethesda. While we continue a great official update to address this terrible design oversight (which can be frankly game-breaking) someone in existence should produce a mod to lessen how big skeletons through the necessary 3%.

Everyone's Name Is Dennis

Skyrim's world strikes me as a very lonely place. Sure, it's populated by a huge number of characters and critters, but I own a hard time connecting with him or her. Our interests are entirely different. They are all outdoorsy, active, sociable types with excellent posture. Also, they're mostly fantasy vikings. If everybody in the game was named Dennis, we would leastways have a very important factor in accordance.

Should you spend more than, say, thirty minutes staring at a butterfly you will see that its behavior begins to repeat. All I'd like can be a completely dynamic, adaptive AI for these butterflies. That's all. I just want these to learn, to address each situation differently dependant on their emotions, which will be also programmed in that room. When butterflies in Skyrim can pass the Turing Test, I am happy. I reckon that this can become more involved over a normal mod so you should probably have exposure to html.

Have this game's creators even discovered spellcasting discipline? As it sure doesn't appear to be it. And do not get me started on the completely absurd and improbable nature in the dragon shouts.

I'd like that you tone these elements down from their present cartoonish state. Exactly what do Come on , man, specifically? You know those "REALISTIC LIGHTING" mods that make night pitch black and turn daytime into an exceedingly grainy and dark sepia portrait from your 1800s? I'd prefer that same a higher level effort exposed to touch on shouts and magic.

Stop getting in my way, crooks. All I want would be to walk through this fall in peace, collecting cool new weapons and armor. How the heck am I purported to make it happen along bozos interrupting me every couple of minutes?

When I swing a sword, cast a spell, or mine some ore I want my Facebook status for being updated appropriately. Plainly walk by that shrieking religious nutball in Whiterun, every line that they spouts ought to be transcribed and posted to my Twitter account. As i loot Bone Meal the action should automatically require a screenshot, upload it to Instagram, apply a rad filter, and require most of my pals to enjoy it.

Werewolves are cool and many types of, but I don't know how I'm designed to play a game title in 2012 with virtually no vampires in any way. It's nuts. Someone please senesce that.
http://www.lyricsandmeaning.com/?ptype=preview&alook=1&qid=26660
http://gaming-fps-mmogs.knoji.com/questions/-holidays-along-with-fun-things-you-can-do-in-game-celebrations/
http://www.slideshare.net/mmospublish/guild-wars-2-have-been-perfect-up-to-now-15754425

没有评论:

发表评论